Giving my notice

I am an assistant manager in retail, have been with the company for more than 5 years now. I am done with retail (throwaway username) and I pursuing a new career and signed up for school.

I will lose three weeks vacation, but have planned on using one week and it should be approved and scheduled. When I get back from vacation, I will have about 3 weeks left before I start school.

Question, I know two weeks is the “professional” thing to do for giving notice. Should I do it before my vacation? That would give them about a month notice. We had someone recently give notice too and now I’m stressing even more because it’s just happened at a bad time.

Thanks for reading!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Giving my notice Giving my notice Reviewed by Louhi on mars 31, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.