So I have been employed at a restaurant that is corporate for 7 years. Never had any write ups, never had any reprimands, nothing. Always on time, always the one to volunteer to work extra. I serve, bartend and hourly manage. Haven't called out a day in over 2 years and that was when I had the flu. When the gm wants to leave early, I am the one that picks up the slack so they can leave. Anyway, we have had alot of complaints lately through email about service in the restaurant, especially how rude the host stand is. The host stand is one of the areas I am in charge of so I have been feeling alot of heat from this. We have nothing but kids on the host stand (I am in my 40s), so I decided it was time to put my foot down and I had to get stern with them. I told them to put away their phones, stop eating at the front, stop going to the back and flirting with the cooks and to do their job. Stuff I have been trying to get them to do all along but they haven't been. So I get called in the office yesterday and told I am suspended until further notice and under investigation because my name came up for saying discriminatory remarks towards certain races. I said that was ridiculous and asked what was supposedly said. The manager wouldn't tell me. Just said they will complete their investigation and let me know. I feel like these kids have all ganged up on me and made up things to get me out of there. I have been called "mean" by them alot lately. I know things are sensitive in corporate and they have to take allegations seriously but how can they get away with this? An amusing thing about this is I am white, they are basically accusing me of being racist and my husband and children are mixed race. I just don't get it and need some serious opinions and advice please.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: