I've been working at a part time job for minimum wage for a few months now. 2 months ago my manager gave me a 30 cent raise to reward my hard work nothing substantial but still pretty cool. On Friday, he says that he might have to take the raise away because "A few people didn't like it". I'm guessing the people are like the higher ups in the company. It also seems weird that now they have a problem with it when it has already been 2 months.
I'd also like to add that a few days prior, we had a lengthy argument about a mistake I made and he seemed pretty pissed off. I doubt that he would take my raise away out of spite but I want to see what you guys think about this possibility.
I'm planning to talk to him about this tomorrow but I'm curious what do you guys think about this situation?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: