I often need to respond to four different supervisors. One of them is a very contentious individual and I don't like working for her, truth be told.
Today, we had a difference of opinion on how one should "boil an egg". I wanted to go one way and she wanted to go another. Having been downsized twice and fired once, I know now not to engage in petty skirmishes. As my father use to say about my mother "You can be right or you can be happy. If your mother believes Earth isn't a planet, what's the harm?" Heh!
I bowed my head, nodded to my crew that we would do it according to my supervisor's way of thinking. Politically, it was the right thing to do. Technically, she was wrong. When we left, she was on the phone apologizing to manager. Oh well. LOL!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: