How to combat anxiety about leaving my current job and taking a new, better one

I'm on mobile so forgive me if the formatting is wonky. I know my question sounds weird so let me explain. I currently work at a cemetery and have been there for 2 years. I really do like the work but the company has restructured twice this year, my job is changing and becoming more stressful. I have recently gotten my degree and I want to move on to something bigger and better. I have some promising leads at a better company with better benefits and better hours. It would be a no brainer to leave but I'm afraid. I'm settled in my job, and I know how to do everything. I know everyone and I'm comfortable, but not necessarily happy. I know in the long run this move would be the best for me but how do I combat this anxiety I'm having? Its so bad I almost want to stay! Does anyone else feel like this?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to combat anxiety about leaving my current job and taking a new, better one How to combat anxiety about leaving my current job and taking a new, better one Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 16, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.