Is finding a job that pays more than 12 an hour just hopeless for me?

I'll be blunt - I am pathetically underpaid at my current job and for what I have (B.S. in Economics) I know I should be making more money. I'm 26 and I've been out of college now for 2 years. People at Walmart are making more than me. My life is a fucking joke.

After college I did not have a job lined up, so I opted to work at my old job (which was at a cafe). My first job hunt was hell and I couldn't find anything at all. I had interviews every now and again, but I managed to fail every single one of them. I practiced rigorously for all of them, and what did I get? Nothing. The only reason I got this job was because they were mass hiring and the interview was hardly an interview, more just to find out who I am and if I'm not a lunatic psychopath. Not to mention, I was hired right at the time the pandemic started to break loose, so I sort of panic accepted this job as a result. In the grand scheme of things, I had no other option.

This job is an office job, I suppose it's decent experience for a resume, it's basically doing background checks and criminal research. I'm trying to relocate myself for a job but I have no clue how I'm going to do it. I can't even find a job that pays more than 15 an hour. I do have benefits, but they are quite expensive so my take home pay is less than stellar....

Does anyone have any tips for me as far as job hunting goes? This has been the most frustrating and grating experience ever.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is finding a job that pays more than 12 an hour just hopeless for me? Is finding a job that pays more than 12 an hour just hopeless for me? Reviewed by Louhi on août 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.