What do you say your reason for leaving is to a toxic and nosy employer?

I previously worked at a job full of passive aggressive and nosy people, my hiring supervisor being the worst. Whenever anyone walked out of the room, there was gossip.

I didnt have another job lined up when I left, I decided to move back in to my parents, and cited the reason for leaving as a family emergency. I still gave my two weeks, but during that time it was like playing twenty questions with the whole office. I usually just amswered that I didn't want to get to into it, but I often heard whispers when leaving, and my boss treated me like he didnt believe me.

I understand some people might say I dont owe them one, but I get anxious, and with how pushy/nosy they were I knew that route would lead them to resentment and make my time left harder. I didn't want to say "because it isn't a good fit" nor "I'm just not a good fit", because I didnt want to upset them and make the time harder on me, but I also didn't want to give them ammo for their already daily lambasting. If you ever have to quit a toxic job, what's the best reason to give thats polite yet not self-condeming?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What do you say your reason for leaving is to a toxic and nosy employer? What do you say your reason for leaving is to a toxic and nosy employer? Reviewed by Louhi on février 18, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.