I need advice

I am new at my workplace ( 7 months ) my company recently re-hired an employee that had been there 2 years and left for a different job, only to find that due to health reasons he could not keep the job.

This individual does not seem to be stoked to be back, they are condescending, abrasive, not a good team worker, and I am genuinely disappointed every time I show up for work and see their car in the parking lot.

Mind you I was really enjoying this position before they came back.

Should I tell just suck it up and keep my mouth shut?

I want to tell my supervisor how much I find it very difficult to work with this person, but am concerned that it will come down to them or me, and I will not be the top choice. It is a small company and this person has a father and brother that work there as well.

What say you?

Should I just rework my resume and bide my time till I reach 1 year?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I need advice I need advice Reviewed by Louhi on février 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.