Finally got an HR job after two years of being told I didn’t have enough experience!!!

I took a totally unrelated job while completing my master’s in HR. Then, I volunteered at my organization for HR experience. It was grueling applying for HR positions and working in this draining job AND being underpaid. Someone who rejected me for a job a few months ago told me about a position at a company. I knew someone there and reached out for a reference. They ended up telling me about an even better and higher paying position. I start next week and I am over the moon!!!!

Keep your Linkedin and resume up to date, volunteer for experience, network, and make it clear what you want to do. Don’t give up! I hope this inspires someone going through the same thing!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Finally got an HR job after two years of being told I didn’t have enough experience!!! Finally got an HR job after two years of being told I didn’t have enough experience!!! Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.