Is there any law for getting your paycheck on time?

I’ve been at my new job for over two weeks now. 2 days ago, I was suppose to get paid but I never did, and I did overtime as well. I talked to front desk, they said they didn’t have one for me. I told them who I was and what hours I worked, all they said was okay and they’ll make me one.

I was at work today for a Covid meeting, so I talked to my boss. She said my paycheck isn’t ready yet, and it’ll be 3 days. I have bills to pay to pay so I’m worried.

I work in a retirement home and I’ve already done overtime for being new, but no paycheck.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is there any law for getting your paycheck on time? Is there any law for getting your paycheck on time? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 24, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.