Would it be a dumb idea to ask for another interview?

I recently had an interview with a company that I’ve been trying to get on with for years. There were tests and a trade exam I had to pass before and the interview and very few people are actually able to pass them. Usually if you pass them, you are almost guaranteed a job.

Anyway, the interview wasn’t what I expected for a maintenance job. there weren’t really any questions about my trade...the questions were all behavioural and I just feel like I botched it. I lost my train of thought a few times and had to take some time to try to figure out what to say at times and I felt like I was rambling at times instead of getting to the point.

I am almost certain they will call me and say I’m not hired based off the interview and I’m just wondering if it’s acceptable for people to basically ask for a do over. I just put in a lot of effort studying for the tests and exam and also had to take days off from my current job. I’d really like another shot to prove that I’d be a good fit.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Would it be a dumb idea to ask for another interview? Would it be a dumb idea to ask for another interview? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.