Want do you guys think/do?

Hey all! I wanted to pick some people’s brains about a potential path I’m thinking of taking. I currently work in government. While I enjoy my job, I think I have found something I would enjoy more. I work with a lot of pen-testers, cyber security, and IT people. There work is awesome and I would love to be apart of it. I’ve always been a computer person at heart, and decided I’ll try and get into IT. I know a lot of people do this, and I’m sorry if it’s a repeat but I have a plan just want to see if it’s a smart one. I was thinking of joining the Air Force and doing a Cyber job with them for 4 years. Followed by using the GI Bill to get my masters in Cyber, then going into the private sector.

Or I could continue studying, I take my Sec+ test soon, and get entry level IT jobs while working my way up? What do y’all think? Military is a big decision, but 4 years doesn’t seem crazy long? Let me know! Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Want do you guys think/do? Want do you guys think/do? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.