Looking for growth, advice wanted

So in my place of work I have taken on the operations role. I do a little bit of everything, fundraising, grant prospectings, personnel policy, IT, and want to develop some skills to be able to grow out of this position eventually. Sometimes I feel like a glorified receptionist. My boss said I could find training or conferences that could help me find something, but I don't know what to pick that would be beneficial to my job and not just training in order to get a job somewhere else.

Does anyone have any suggestions on good skills, certs, etc to get to help me get a better skillset for eventual new employment or to create my own path up? Sorry if this is vague, I still don't know what to do with my career and I feel that is a big chunk of it, but in the meantime, I would like to be moving towards something.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Looking for growth, advice wanted Looking for growth, advice wanted Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.