Planning on putting in my two weeks on Monday, would two weeks just be this upcoming M-F and then the following M-F? Or will they be expecting me to work the Monday after that as I am putting my resignation in on a Monday? I’ve never done this before! Please help. I just don’t want to look bad.

Planning on putting in my two weeks on Monday, would two weeks just be this upcoming M-F and then the following M-F? Or will they be expecting me to work the Monday after that as I am putting my resignation in on a Monday? I’ve never done this before! Please help. I just don’t want to look bad. Planning on putting in my two weeks on Monday, would two weeks just be this upcoming M-F and then the following M-F? Or will they be expecting me to work the Monday after that as I am putting my resignation in on a Monday? I’ve never done this before! Please help. I just don’t want to look bad. Reviewed by Louhi on mars 31, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.