Nightmare Start-up founder....

I'm working in a start-up at the moment and the company founder is literally the worst possible leader

This is just scratching the surface

  • Changes direction of company and product offering on a dime, causing mass confusion
  • undermines me in front of the employees i manage (they still like and respect me but still)
  • Late in everyday, barely works, has about 3464 pointless meetings a day
  • expects things to be done in completely unrealistic timeframes
  • Doesn't like being asked questions by myself or other senior positions as he wants us to use our own digression but then is incensed when our visions don't align
  • Disliked by pretty much the entire company (25+ people) I have yet to chat to anyone here who respects him

I'm staying becsuse I like my team and the salary is competitive but in all my years this guy is the worst leader I have ever worked under. How can I improve this situation.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Nightmare Start-up founder.... Nightmare Start-up founder.... Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 31, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.