Pending promotion for almost 2 years

I have been working for a health care center since 2016 around July 2019 my department lead let me know she was quitting and her along with our supervisor wanted me to take take over the position. I was very hesitant since every position I have worked has always been a managerial position and I liked not have the responsibility but my current lead and coworkers convinced me to do it since I was already doing her job. My supervisor asked me to send an email showing interest in the position. I did and a few months went by without any updates so I reached out to her. She stated she had to do my annual review first and submit to the HR department and she asked me to resend an email showing my interest in the position. Months went by with no update and I reached out to her and she stated it was pending HR approval. It is now around March 2020 with no updates and no promotion or pay raise but I have been doing the Lead position being responsible with training and scheduling my staff since July 2019. I figured I would ask again and my supervisor told me that HR is very busy dealing with the pandemic and don’t have time to take care of my promotion. I let it slide...... here we are now in February of 2021 with excuse after excuse. I am now under the impression that it’s never going to happen. Friday I decided to apply for a different position within my company were I would not be under my current supervisor. I don’t think she knows yet but I am expecting her to confront me when she does. I have a feeling she is not going to like what I say but at this point it is safe to say my promotion is never happening right?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Pending promotion for almost 2 years Pending promotion for almost 2 years Reviewed by Louhi on février 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.