Grossly understaffed, mismanaged and underpaid

I started a new job a couple months ago in the city for a helpdesk role. I already knew from the interview I am being grossly underpaid but at least $10k for similar jobs in my area, but I was told I needed to be trained up which they would provide and I wouldn't be thrown straight into the deep end.

They initially had a plan for me to slowly take on responsibilities each week, but they went back on their word immediately and the first day I was thrown straight onto the helpdesk and phones with quite literally 0 training, I wasn't even told how the phones work or what to say.

Since then I've been almost completely alone on helpdesk, and today I am literally by myself with no one to help with tickets or even escalate issues too. We're so understaffed it's honestly ridiculous, and the entire office keeps going off-site almost all day at once which seems ridiculously mismanaged.

I'm so stressed and anxious because I've got only a few weeks experience with little training and I'm juggling hundreds of clients and working on issues that are way more advanced than tier 1, and I'm often alone and unable to ask for help.

The thing is the workplace itself is relaxed which I like and I get along fairly well with everyone here, but it's so overwhelming and it's affecting both my physical and mental health.

I don't know if I should just keep trying to stick it out or at some point start looking for another position. If I'm able to endure for a year it'd do great for my future job prospects and probably guarantee me a career in IT like I studied for, but on the other hand if I quit I feel like I'll have to find an entirely different career.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Grossly understaffed, mismanaged and underpaid Grossly understaffed, mismanaged and underpaid Reviewed by Louhi on février 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.