Agency temp-perm role

Hi, I've been struggling to get into work, since leaving full-time education, I recently took a part-time job as a waiter but I am wanting something with more hours/better pay and something that is more suited to my interests. I saw a job come up with a well-known insurance/pensions company come up through an agency which looks ideal. My only issue with the role is that it is a Temporary contract with a " strong possibility of becoming a permanent role". Has anyone had a similar experience where they have actually gotten a permanent role within a company starting out as a temp staff, I would love to go for it but I would also hate to be in the exact same position this time next year. Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Agency temp-perm role Agency temp-perm role Reviewed by Louhi on août 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.