I got an interview for a job I’m not qualified for

So, I am about to graduate in May (very scary). I have been applying to SO many jobs even ones I’m not necessarily qualified for because I thought why not. I am studying Human Bio and Microbio. I still don’t rly know what I want to do for the rest of my life but for now, I figured I would apply to Lab Tech jobs and then eventually go to Grad school and figure it out from there. I applied to a job as a Lab Tech on Indeed that I wasn’t necessarily qualified for but I assumed if they asked for an interview after reading my application and resume, they’d train me on the job. Is this a correct assumption? I don’t want to get ahead of myself because I haven’t even had the interview (it’s tomorrow) but I am scared for the interview because again.. not qualified. They want someone with 1-5 years of lab experience and then a long list of lab techniques and skills that I don’t have. This should’ve been apparent on my resume since I had a semester of research experience and described exactly what I did there. I am also volunteering in a lab this semester but it’s a very different kind of lab than theirs. Any advice is welcome! I am new to the whole finding a full time, long term job thing:/ I’ve only had one other interview so far for a job after college.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I got an interview for a job I’m not qualified for I got an interview for a job I’m not qualified for Reviewed by Louhi on février 18, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.