Emailing a company about an old job offer/interview

Back in 2017, I got an email from a reputable company offering an interview for a job position. Problem was, when they emailed, I was one month in of my newly opened business, and I never replied back to them. Fast forward to late 2020, I went out of business due to covid-19 outbreak, and out of a job.

Would it be a bad idea to contact the company of the old offer, and just explain briefly and honestly about why I never replied and see if they have an opening? Am I wasting each other's time? Any employers perspective? Thanks for reading.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Emailing a company about an old job offer/interview Emailing a company about an old job offer/interview Reviewed by Louhi on février 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.