A colleague is unhappy about me for someone reason and is spreading rumors. What to do?

There is a colleague I used to be closed to and talked to everyday. From one day all of the sudden she stopped talking to me, I felt weird so I confronted with her, but then she told me that there’s nothing and I am just overthinking.

After around 1 month she applied to switch to another work group and then I heard rumors going on saying that there’s something unhappy between me and her. Also not sure if she switched team because of me.

I never knew that and I am very confused. What should I do in this situation?

I knew that she cared about me having more clients/workload than her. And also after some point we found that the company might be paying me more than to her. Could she just be jealous?

What are some solutions to approach this kind of situation?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

A colleague is unhappy about me for someone reason and is spreading rumors. What to do? A colleague is unhappy about me for someone reason and is spreading rumors. What to do? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 31, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.