How do I tell my boss I Quit?

I'm getting tired of this job and I cannot handle it anymore with the stress. I've only realised recently I'm pretty much working two jobs but getting paid for one of them (Finance & Real Estate).

A family friend helped me get this job, that's how I got a Full time offer at 19. For finance I'm an admin because I don't have any experience on being a Broker, I was told I'd be trained by my boss to slowly become a Broker. (I was given little training but I wasn't complaining because I was doing no work but browsing on Reddit and still getting paid.) The only thing I didn't like was when Banks would call and I would have no idea what to say because there was very little communication on how to respond and how to act. (Also I hate talking to people on the phone because of my anxiety.)

My boss finally trained me on how to fill out a Clients file with the documents they brought in, it was a simple process. It was enjoyable until he kept piling me up with other work and also giving me no training on how to do them. My boss has a good heart, he helped me finance my first car after 3 months in working for him, he also paid for my driving lessons. (I wanted to save up and do all those myself but he kept insisting)

A year goes by and my boss decides to open up a Real Estate Company to help expand his business. He told me I wont be doing Finance anymore and he want's me to focus on Real Estate so he offers to pay for my Real Estate Course. With Real Estate, I didn't need to do much other than watch my boss and learn. My boss and I would set up the Open Inspections for the place and this would repeat for a couple of months.

We also work with developers that give Home and Land packages, my boss had a package he had to get rid of to a Client but the Client wasn't happy with the package because the land size was too small. So he goes to me and says "OP you wanted a house right? I'll get you this house all you have to do is let me handle it and listen to me". Proceeds to call up a developer and tell them "OP will buy the house, don't worry I will help him out". I had NO say in it but I trusted my boss. His exact words were "It will be built in 6 months, just save up pay the deposit and I'll sort out your mortgage. At that moment all I could think of was "This is all for my mom, she can finally stop renting".

Finally reality hit me, my car loan is on a fixed rate for 5 Years, I can't do extra repayments of else I get charged more. It's been more than 6 months house isn't build, I paid the 5% deposit. I'm in Real Estate but I'm still getting Finance files to do, on top of other finance work. He want's me to start selling houses but like I said I hate talking to people because of my anxiety. I am willing to lose the 13K deposit because I am not happy with this job anymore.

I am grateful for what my boss has done for me but I cant do it no more. I want to quit but I don't know how to do it and I'll feel bad for doing it.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I tell my boss I Quit? How do I tell my boss I Quit? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 28, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.