What do I do when I no longer want my current job?

I'm in highschool still, but I do need a job. I've worked at this one local place for close to a year now (in 2/3 months itll be a year I do believe) and I dont like it. I used to love working here but I just dont care for it anymore. I have yet to get a raise even though its almost been a year. I've only stayed for the people, but slowly I just feel like I dont fit in. I have no passion for anything here and I just dont feel the drive I used to have when I first started. now it feels like everything and everyone is slowly becoming more toxic. I want to leave but I also dont. and it took me forever to find a job and I dont wanna go looking for one again. what would you do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What do I do when I no longer want my current job? What do I do when I no longer want my current job? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 31, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.