I work at a restaurant and I have a coworker who always puts her hands on me/pushes me out of the way while I’m tryna to do my job

My job is preparing food for the guests, and I have a coworker who always pushes me out of the way. Whenever my hand is in the way of something she needs (even though I was reaching for it first to finish my order), she grabs my hand and moves it out of the way.

She’s gonna be with me for an hour today, but I feel really anxious working with her now. I can’t get anything done with her in the way. Idk who to go to about this.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I work at a restaurant and I have a coworker who always puts her hands on me/pushes me out of the way while I’m tryna to do my job I work at a restaurant and I have a coworker who always puts her hands on me/pushes me out of the way while I’m tryna to do my job Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 31, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.