Working somewhere that's understaffed is hell.

I'm sick of doing multiple jobs at work that aren't in my job description. Setting up meeting rooms which takes hours, then helping the bar staff because there's so little of them. Then helping the kitchen staff because the kitchen porter is an incompetent dumbass. Then on top of that 4 people are likely to give me extra tasks.

My job is to set up the meeting rooms then lock up. For fucks sake. I should be getting triple my pay + bar tips.

Every week people quit and new people join. Resulting in about the same amount of people working there.

I'm half fucking tempted to advertise they are looking for workers for them.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Working somewhere that's understaffed is hell. Working somewhere that's understaffed is hell. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 10, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.