Why did glassdoor remove my review?

I wrote a 1 star review of my former company, after they terminated me same day I gave notice (not because I had done anything bad, just because I told them I would be accepting another offer). This was not a good review for them, but it certainly wasn't inappropriate. Previously the company had other bad reviews as well. I went on today and the company has NO reviews, NONE. I looked on my contributions and it said mine was removed for violating community guidelines. I read these guidelines and I could find nothing wrong so I posted another review, less scathing and specific, more general- of course this couldn't be taken down. WRONG 15 seconds later that was also removed. So I wrote another this time it was extremely vague and absolutely NOTHING specific, this review wasn't positive but it was hardly negative. It couldn't possibly be violating guidelines. Again wrong, this was again taken down in 15 seconds.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Why did glassdoor remove my review? Why did glassdoor remove my review? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 10, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.