Tomorrow is the last day of my 2 weeks notice and I’m scared and sad to leave

I’ve been working at a very physically demanding early shift part time job 2:00/3:00 am- 8:00 AM for the past 8 or so months. Things were going well but it began getting tough. The benefits, pto, and set schedule were nice, but my body has majorly started taking a toll and I was emotionally miserable for a few months. After putting in my 2 weeks my bosses took me aside to talk about how they may be able to change from working 5 days to 4 and give me lighter work but then I found out we are no longer going to get a set schedule starting in a few months, they will pick our days for us and our weekend days will more than likely never be together. I am starting college this fall and I just don’t think I could handle such a physical job that seems to only get more physically demanding so early while never having a set schedule, so I decided I am for sure leaving as I initially planned. I feel horribly guilty because I know they need me, and I love my coworkers! My managers are great too. I hate leaving them but I know I need to do what’s best for me so I can focus on school. But I just feel so much guilt.. This was also my first job and it’s just so scary to leave.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Tomorrow is the last day of my 2 weeks notice and I’m scared and sad to leave Tomorrow is the last day of my 2 weeks notice and I’m scared and sad to leave Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.