12 weeks unemployed, starting to lose hope now

I left my job as a dispenser at a pharmacy because of new management treating us like shit. I loved that job and my colleagues so it broke my heart but I had to do what was best. I wasn’t the only one who left either.

I applied for a Healthcare Assistant at the hospital, didn’t get it. The HR advisor was really nice and said she liked me so will pass on my CV to other ward managers

Applied to an art supply shop, didn’t get it because I have tattoos(really weird reason, but it is their choice)

Applied for a pet shop sales assistant, missed the deadline apparently even though I posted my application on the 25th of May when the closing date wasn’t until the 10th of June

Ive got a job interview tomorrow at the hospital for another ward as a HCA but I’m so nervous. Working at the pharmacy was my first job and I was there almost 4 years (started age 18 to almost 22)

I want this job so badly but I get so nervous about fucking up that I forget all my answers Ive planned out, play with my hands too much and stutter. It ruins my confidence even if Ive prepared all week for it

What can I do to try make a good impression?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

12 weeks unemployed, starting to lose hope now 12 weeks unemployed, starting to lose hope now Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.