Should I take this job description as a red flag?

So I've received an interview request from a company I applied to a few days ago. It's for an admin assistant role in a building restoration environment. It sounds like a job that's right up my alley, but as a young and decent-looking female, should I take this part of the job description as a red flag?

"Please keep in mind this is a position within the construction sector, in a male-dominated office. The position is not suited to sensitive individuals."

I've worked in plenty of male-dominated environments before, so I know what to expect. But there's something about the wording of this that weirds me out a tad. Jobs are hard to come by in my area, especially full-time jobs, so I still plan on attending the interview. What do you think?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I take this job description as a red flag? Should I take this job description as a red flag? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.