Is Downtime Normal at a Job? How Much is a Normal Amount?

I am an admin/property manager on a real estate development project that is in the works. I have a ton of downtime, like, 70% of my day, and I'm constantly worried that there are other things I should be doing. I am always on top of my work and I have a great relationship with my boss...but this just doesn't feel right. Is this normal?

I'm also relatively new to the corporate world, so I don't really know how much downtime is typical. I am also confused by the fact that most of my colleagues will stay at the office until like 8 or 9 pm doing work (granted they are all a couple of pay grades above me), and I'm always out the door by 5.

Not sure if I'm on the verge of losing my job, or if I'm just efficient.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is Downtime Normal at a Job? How Much is a Normal Amount? Is Downtime Normal at a Job? How Much is a Normal Amount? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.