Do I just suck it up when it comes to unfriendly(hostile) coworkers or do I pursue it to my manager?

This is my first job out of college. Everyone is great and caring. There are a couple though that I’ve never seen them smile, they’re cool and friendly to others, it’s just not toward me. I always sense hostility when talking to them , Sometimes I’m so intimidated by them that I avoid talking to them even though I need to.

So far I haven’t said a word to anyone and always apologized when they got upset because I did something wrong or didn’t follow some process.

They’re fairly close to our manager and very valued for the company. one of them is a lead member.

What is the right and professional thing to do here?

Do I Just leave for another job, tell my manager I don’t feel welcome with these people.

I’m afraid if I do that I’d be accused of not getting along with people.

But I love my job and anyone else here.

TL;DR:

When is it legit to complain about a coworkers behaviour to your manager when manager is friendly to you and them but you’re new and they’re old and important?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Do I just suck it up when it comes to unfriendly(hostile) coworkers or do I pursue it to my manager? Do I just suck it up when it comes to unfriendly(hostile) coworkers or do I pursue it to my manager? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.