Company needs a training manual; should frustrated employee write one up?

Hey, all. I work for a company that does not have a training manual for new hires, and the policies for learning on the fly and dispersing responsibility unofficially onto other employees leaves much to be desired/has many important directions falling through the cracks. Many complaints arise from employees such as myself as to the inefficiency of this practice, and yet things just keep going like this with no real change. I have asked for a change, and my leader suggested I take on the responsibility in creating a manual and a clear set of directions for future hires. I would like to do this, and am hesitant because this is not in my contractually-agreed upon job description. I don't need to do it and can continue to let things be. If I do compose a very well thought out and efficient manual, I would like something out of it, ie a good reference from my leader mainly. Or, I can put it on my resume. I have always been happy to go "above and beyond," but I have learned to expect some kind of return for what I give based on my past experience in relationships both inside and outside of work. Am I being out of line? What can I do? Any advice is appreciated 😀. Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Company needs a training manual; should frustrated employee write one up? Company needs a training manual; should frustrated employee write one up? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.