Am I fluffing my experience too much?

I know that the whole point of a resume is to "sell yourself" to the company. But I wanted to make sure this isn't going too far.

I am currently in B2B sales and am looking to get a marketing job. Most of the jobs I am looking for require 2 years of marketing experience. I have never had a position where my job was strictly marketing.

However, at my last job (as a pawnbroker during college) I was responsible for posting promotional items, specials and events for our store on our Facebook and Craigslist accounts. That was a year and a half. At my current job, I am responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle. Including lead generation. So I cold-call, go door-to-door, and email/handout brochures at mixers. I've been working here for about 7 months.

Would you say I am being deceitful by claiming 2 years of marketing experience? They certainly weren't hardcore, data-driven type positions. But I did technically market the companies and their products.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Am I fluffing my experience too much? Am I fluffing my experience too much? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.